- Made of high impact acrylic, giving each screen added strength and flexibility
- 3mm thickness helps absorb vibration at high speeds, and offers resistance from cracking or scratching
- All screens are developed using information from wind tunnel testing
Standard Screens: Strictly follows the shape of the O.E. screens.
Race Screens: Derived from competition, the race bubble design helps diminish the air effect on a riders’ helmet.
Touring Screens: The rear edge creates additional wind protection and a more comfortable ride.
Zero® Gravity Windscreens
- Best optics of any windscreen on the market. All are fabricated using highly specialized “blow molding” techniques similar to those used to form aircraft canopies. The result is virtually distortion-free optics
- Made from the finest grade of 1/8" acrylic plastic. Each windscreen is stretched as it is formed, a process which results in superior strength and flexibility. This flexibility allows the windscreen to absorb road vibrations and resist cracking
- Factory drilled holes and profiles that match your O.E.M. fairing for a precision fit
- Used by the best Superbike, Grand Prix, Supersport and Endurance teams in America, Zero Gravity windscreens dominate road racing
SPORTECH® CARBON FIBER SERIES WINDSCREENS
The ultimate high-tech statement. A windscreen designed to reflect the performance, technology and styling offered by the latest generation of hyper-sport bikes. Featuring the same slippery profile as our V-Flow Series windscreens but with super-stealthy, ultra-techy carbon fiber look graphics buried deep in .093” acrylic.
- D.O.T. approved
- V-Flow competition profile