Strong and powerful, yet adaptable, this watercraft is one of the easiest ways to get into the musclecraft scene. It comes with a supercharged engine that offers more power than similar competitive models, and with features such as High-Performance VTS and Intelligent Brake and Reverse, it’s the best value of any performance watercraft package.
- Type: 1503 SCIC Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with intercooler
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Transmission: iBR® with electronic brake, neutral, and reverse
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum, 91 octane – recommended
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder: 1503 SCIC Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control): Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Handlebar mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with a single, user-friendly control button.
- Rider Capacity: 3
- Weight Capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 15.9 gal. / 60 L
- Length: 132.6 in. / 336.8 cm
- Width: 48.5 in. / 123.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 799 lb. / 363 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.8 gal. / 116.6 L
- Type: GTI
- Medium-sized platform
- Moderate V hull
- Forgiving and nimble
- iControl: The "Brain" that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks, providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- High-performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System): Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- ECO mode: The iTC function that automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface, and great looks.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 23 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption instant & average, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, F-N-R indicator and more.
- RF D.E.S.S. Key: Now with radio frequency technology and a new ball-and-socket design, the new Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Elevated fuel filler
- Tow hook
- Rear grab handle
- 3-up seat
- Seat strap
- Dual drain plugs
- Flush kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: Sea-Doo’s exclusive on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than competitive units. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed, and less cavitation.
- Fold-down reboarding step
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Ski mode
- Slow mode
- Cruise control
- Time / distance to empty
- Top / average speed / RPM
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Ski tow eye
- Speed Tie™
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Sandbag anchor
- Removable storage bin
- Safety kit
- Bilge pump
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo Move trailer