Its combination of long-travel suspension, sporty 17" wheels, a slim upright riding position and a compact parallel-twin engine results in a highly versatile package, offering riders maximum riding excitement.
- Compact 649cc parallel-twin engine combines maximum low- and mid-range torque and high-rpm performance for an exhilarating ride
- Slim, upright riding position offers a high level of comfort and nimble handling
- Windscreen with 2 inches of tool-free adjustment adds comfort for highway cruising
- New gear position indicator
- New available GPS mount accessory
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled, 4 valves per cylinder parallel twin
- Displacement: 649cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Fuel System: DFI® w/38mm Keihin throttle bodies (2)
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork with stepless adjustable rebound and preload/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Single offset laydown shock with remote adjustable spring preload/5.7 in
- Front Tire: 120/70x17
- Rear Tire: 160/60x17
- Front Brakes: Dual 300mm petal-style rotors with 2-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal-style rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: Double pipe diamond frame constructed from high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 25 deg./4.3 in.
- Overall Length: 85.2 in.
- Overall Width: 33.1 in.
- Overall Height: 55.1 in./57.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 6.7 in.
- Seat Height: 33.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 476.3 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 55.7 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Flat Black/Metallic Carbon Gray, Metallic Flat Raw Titanium
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).